Study in Australia with the Academy of Information Technology, gain relevant skills and knowledge, and enjoy a successful career in the future.
AIT offers the foloowing courses:
BIT - Bachelor of Interactive Media. This course will teach students how to respond to every changes to the industry, and thus be equipped with the right knowledge, skills, and abilities.
The AIT Bachelor of Information Technology (Mobile Applications Development), or 'BIT(MAD)' for short. Students will learn how to design and develop complicated and complex software applications either in mobile or web platforms.
Diploma of IT (Software Development) - This course provides a complete syllabus in programming, software engineering, web development, and database design.
Diploma of Interactive Digital Media - Students will understand how to combine visual and audio media through the use of some technologies, all in the purpose of better communication.
Advance Diploma of Screen & Media (Game Production) - This course through AIT's unique Games Development program offers students comprehensive skills in advanced 3d modeling and animation, motion graphics, games design and production.
Diploma of Business - Students will gain multimedia and comprehensive skills in business disciplines such as economics, project management, business law and information systems through AIT's unique Business programs.
1. Earn Diplomas and Advanced Diplomas that lead to Bachelor and Master Degrees at most of Australia's leading Universities.
2. Qualify and get successful careers in games development, digital media, software development or e-commerce. We achieve this through a dynamic curriculum, experienced staff, and professional facilities that are regularly updated to meet industry and market trends.
3. Thrive in a positive and nurturing environment while learning.
4. Seek fulfilling careers in whatever field of interest.
5. Make use of the latest multimedia workstations, a motion capture facility and powerful software for 3D interactive environments and artificial intelligence.