Academic Studies Abroad Header Image Academic Studies Abroad Header Image

Study Abroad in Oxford with ASA!

Opportunties

I absolutely LOVED studying abroad at Oxford Brookes University with ASA :D While the academics at the university were not the best match for me, I loved living in a beautiful and picturesque city where study abroad students made up a large portion of the student body. Through the Road Trip Society I made a ton of new friends and created memories that I'll treasure for the rest of my life! ASA was with me every step of the way during the months leading up to my flight and they even stayed in touch while I was abroad. I would highly recommend this program and university to anyone who is considering studying abroad! I also recommend staying for 2 semesters if possible because it's even more rewarding :)

Fabulous

I had the most amazing time on my study abroad journey! ASA was so helpful and patient with all my questions, even after I arrived to my destination. Study abroad got me out of my comfort zone and I got to meet and do so many amazing things becuase of it. I traveled and met life long friends. I learned a whole new culture and gained a new perspective about what life has to offer.

An Adventure in Oxford

ASA was very helpful in making my dream of studying in the UK possible. The overall experience in Oxford was fantastic; the culture, food, people, social opportunities were all wonderful. The school system being different in general made it less than great for me, but it did not take away from my experience and memories made.

ASA is awesome :)

I am very glad that I chose to travel with ASA. I had a lot of fun on the excursions and it was nice knowing that there were other ASA students at the host uni with me. Chelsea was a huge help to me during the application process and especially during the summer when I had to apply for a visa. The only thing that I didn't like was the cell phone that they gave me. Other than that it was a pretty awesome program to travel with :)

Study abroad experience

My experience at Oxford-Brookes was the best I could ever imagine. I met many new friends from all over the world and even traveled with some. I would 100% recommend studying abroad during a semester or year at college.