A man on top of a mountain A man on top of a mountain

API at University College London in London, England

My Amazing Semester Abroad with API

My semester abroad with API was phenomenal. API provided me with numerous sources before, during, and after my time abroad that made my transitions flawless. The staff at the Austin office was so kind, and made me feel like family as I called them with numerous questions throughout the process. Once abroad, the support that the staff in London gave me was great. They took care of every concern that I had, and always made me feel welcome to ask questions or pose concerns.
The housing and location of the housing couldn't be any better. We were put into a 5 person co-ed flat that was fully furnished. It had two bathrooms, a central living area that had a kitchen and dining area, and felt like home right away. The location was in the heart of London about a 3 minutes walk from the Tottenham Court Road Tube station.
The events that API sponsored allowed us to see all of the local historical attractions, as well as a few excursions that were further out (such as a visit to Stonehenge, as well as one to Warner Brother's Harry Potter Studio). We did some really cool events within the city that made me feel like I had truly become a citizen of London.
Overall, I could not be more satisfied with my experience with API. The courses at UCL that I took were perfect, and the API staff is to thank; they helped me pick them all out. They made me feel like a member of their family, and that is something I will never forget!

API at the Slade School at UCL (London)

The program was good but I was studying at a school (art school) that the company had never dealt with before so both API and I were not 100% informed of the program details/curriculum/teaching style.