A man on top of a mountain A man on top of a mountain

API at the Antonio de Nebrija University in Madrid, Spain

Four Years Later and I'm Still Raving!

If you only read one sentence, let it be this: you should study abroad. API was absolutely incredible, and four years later I still cannot say enough great things about them. They made everything easy and bent over backwards to help out. After flying from CO to LA, I was told that I didn't have the right paperwork to get my visa. One quick (and panicked) call to API and I was sure everything was taken care of; when I had problems with my home university accepting my classes, API immediately fixed it.
This program in particular was awesome. I loved Madrid, and the classes at Nebrija were phenomenal. I lived in a residencia, and made friends that will last a lifetime. Maria and Quique were great as hosts, and I loved getting to know them as they showed us the amazingness of Spain. The excursions are fantastic, and easily some of the best offered by a study abroad program.
If you're ready to have the experience of a lifetime, I highly recommend using API!

Experential Learning

Best part of the API programs the opportunity for excursions. In one afternoon you can learn/see more history than years of classes.

Fantastico!

Everything was fantastic - loved being immersed into the culture (people, food, activities).

Life in Spain

It was a wonderful time. I met a lot of great people and visited so many beautiful places. There was never a dull moment in Spain.

I Never Want To Leave Madrid!

This has been the best experience of my life and every day I don't know what to expect! Madrid has so much to offer.

Viva Madrid!

This has been one of the best experience I've ever had, Madrid is wonderful. The people are wonderful and I know I will leave with the more cultural growth than when I came!

If You're Considering Studying Abroad, Do It!

This program was an amazing experience! Not only did I get to learn a different language from my classes but also from everyday life - getting a taxi, ordering a meal or getting hit on a at a bar! It was the perfect balance of fun and learning! Chance of a lifetime.

A Great Experience

I loved my experience here in Madrid. I have learned so much during this month and I would recommend others to study abroad with API. My host mom was wonderful and my teachers were great as well. Madrid has so much to offer. Students especially La Plaza de Toros, the food and night life. API is a great program.

This was an AMAZING experience and I am so glad I chose API to help me through the process!

API was extremely helpful throughout the entire program and I really enjoyed getting to know everyone involved! The culture, food, atmosphere, and everything exceeded my expectations. This study abroad experience was the time of my life and I learned more than I could ever imagine about myself and the world around me!