Absolute Internship participants in China Absolute Internship participants in China

Intern in Singapore

Interning in Singapore with Absolute Interniship

This summer, I spend two months in Singapore where I interned at a start-up called Eyeota. I worked there as a Marketing and Account management Intern. The people in the company were incredible! Everyone was so international, nice and happy and so considerate! I had the best time there! Absolute Internship where actually the ones who found the internship for me so this would not have been possible without them!
Aside from the internship, the program organised weekend trips, dinners, industry visits and so many other amazing things! They took care of the administrative papers and were present if we needed anything. I met lifetime friends from my company and from the program!
I would recommend Absolute Internship without hesitation!!!

A whole new experience in SINGAPORE !

The impression that Singapore has left me definitely exceeded my expectations.­ The food is amazing, the travelling is easy and convenient and the culture here is magnificent ! Here in Singapore, working hours are relatively short (Compared to Hong Kong), people get off on time for work and everything is well organised and straight forward.

Choosing to intern in Singapore with Absolute Internship is by far one of the best decisions I have made - something to do during the summer holidays which is productive but also fun at the same time. It has been a truly great experience, I would fully recommend it to people- especially for students who are looking to work abroad to gain more experiences and finding out if the field of what they are studying actually suits them. It is certainly not an easy job to find an internship abroad, let alone finding accommodation, sorting out working holiday day passes etc. But luckily with Absolute internship, everything went smoothly and it was all organized very well. These would include a comfortable and convenient located accommodation, various company visits, working holiday pass and last but not least a guaranteed work placement. Not only that, but there are also other students from all around the world who have joined this program and it was what made the whole trip even more fun ! I cannot thank the Absolute internship Team more for giving me this awesome experience abroad and I would totally go again if I had the chance to !

Amazing summer in Singapore

It has been a great summer for me in Singapore. The internship experience has taught me a lot and helped me determine what future career that I would choose. The staff from Absolute Internship are warm hearted and helpful in all aspects. And the group living style will make you feel that you are not alone. The most valuable thing you will gain from the internship in Singapre is life time friends.

The best summer of my life

Going on an internship in Singapore with Absolute Internship is one of the best choices I have made so far. I am extremely happy with my experience and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to get work experience and travel at the same time. Finding an internship abroad can be really hard, but thanks to Absolute Internship, everything is made easier, with a guaranteed work placement, beautiful housing, visa, company visits and fun weekend activities. The Absolute team was always there to help from the beginning to the end and they will always make you their priority in case of any problems. I had a great time at work as well as with the other students taking part in the program, with whom I built really strong friendship. The weekend activities organised by Absolute Internship, were all a great way to get to know each other and discover the city. I also got to travel to many great places such as Malaysia and Bali, which made this experience even more wonderful.
In other words, if I had the chance to do this all over again, I would do it right away!