Absolute Internship Header Image Absolute Internship Header Image

Opened so many doors for my future

My time spent interning abroad was a life-changing experience. I never could have imagined the amount that I learned not only about life outside of the US but also about myself. This has opened so many doors for my future and I couldn't be more thankful to Absolute for this opportunity. Outside of the internship itself, I met so many great, successful people and had such a blast the entire time I was there. I've made a lot of good decisions in my life but not many better than choosing to spend some time abroad - all thanks to Absolute Internship.

Absolute Internship London

My experience with Absolute Internship has been the perfect opportunity for me. I completed the two months program which was the perfect length for me. London was a big adventure for me. The amazing people I met, the incredible city, the delicious food I tried. My internship were well organized. I did a PR internship with a sports agency which was a great match since I have a passion for sports and that’s an industry I would like to break into in the future. I also really enjoyed the weekend events organized, we had a blast in Paris, visited Oxford, Stonehenge and Bath and many other interesting sites. I’m very thankful to have made lifelong friends from this summer. I would definitely recommend interning abroad in London to anyone.

Amazing Summer in London

I had a fabulous time interning in London. I always wanted to go to London, but didn't think it was an option until I was recommended by my study abroad office to look into this program. I wouldn't have known where to start in my international internship hunt without the help of Carla! She literally took care of everything from my UK visa to preparing me for my interviews and then also hosting me in London. I'm still in touch with people that I met through the program I took part of and everyone I knew had the time of their lives living in London and interning there for the summer. I could not have been happier with my experience in London and Europe and program choice.

For me the program is not only about the internship and the work, the program activities and the excursions that are part of the program is what makes this program special! They are all well organized, fun and add tremendous value to us students.

I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is thinking about interning abroad, making amazing friends and build a global professional network of business connections.