1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Flexible start and end dates
- Volunteers must be 17 yrs old. There is no age-limit.
- Volunteers should possess a positive attitude, flexibility and patience.
- Volunteers who want to be part of the solution and offer hands-on assistance overseas.
- Volunteers should be self-starting individuals with a sense of humor.
Cost in US$:
Starting at 795 for 1 week, please contact us for the costs for more weeks
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
- Travel while in host country
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
- Pre-trip Zambia volunteer Guide.
- Guidance and support with travel planning
- Accommodation with local host family or shared volunteer residence
- 3 meals a day
- Airport transfers on arrival and departure
- On-site project coordinator and 24/7 support
- ABV letter of completion and certificate
- Childcare & Children
- Health Care
- Public Health
Volunteers accepted from all nationalities, backgrounds, professions and skills. We prefer volunteer 17 yrs and older. Volunteers are those searching for a different sort of vacation, on a career break, a retiree, or a gap year student. We expect volunteers to travel with an open mind, a caring nature and a sense of humor!
17 years and older
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups of 1-2
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home