Kenya: Mombasa, Nakuru and 2 other cities
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks
Flexible start and end dates
- 17 years and older
- Flexible attitude, open-mindedness and compassion
- Medical projects require professionals with medical degree, or medical school enrollment.
Cost in US$:
Starts at 795 for 1 week. Customized start dates
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
- Travel while in host country
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
Arrival and departure transfers, orientation and project briefing on arrival, placement in program, food and lodging with a local host family or on-site volunteer quarters. 24/7 support by our local Kenyan project coordinator.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Grassroots Organization
- Health Care
- Social Work
- Street Children
- Tree Planting
Globally-minded individuals searching for a unique travel experience; Young adults, college students, professionals, couples, retirees interested in learning about life in a non-western culture.
17 years and older.
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home