1-2 Week, 2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 9-12 Week, 3-6 Month, 7-12 Month, 1-2 Year, Multiple Year
1-2 weeks , 2-4 weeks and 5-8 weeks
17 years or older. Volunteers should have a sense of adventure, a self starter attitude and a caring spirit. Volunteers should be proficient in Spanish for Medical placements, basic Spanish needed for other placements in La Ceiba.
Cost in US$:
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
- Program Coordination: Including pre-trip Orientation Manual, program set up and preparation materials, in-country placement introduction and supervision.
- Accommodation and Meals: Volunteers live with a local host family, or stay at a locally operated guesthouse or small hotel. Host families will offer private bedrooms for volunteers. All meals are provided, either with the host family or their guesthouse.
- Ground Transportation: Volunteers are provided arrival and departure airport transfers. Transportation and introduction to volunteer accommodations/host family and to the work site is provided on arrival via local bus.*Daily transport costs are the volunteers' responsibility, although we try to confirm accommodations within walking distance to work sites. Most volunteers live on-site at the research/national park centers.
- Project Coordinator and On-site support: Our local Project Coordinators ensure your program operates as it should. Site inspections and exploratory trips are continuous conducted to ensure program integrity. On-site briefing materials and 24/7 emergency support is provided to all volunteers.
- Letter of Completion: Volunteers will receive an official letter from A Broader View outlining the volunteer placement for your resume/CV, or as a letter of reference.
- Childcare & Children
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
Volunteers are open minded, looking for an alternative travel experience. Our volunteers come from all nations, ages, races and backgrounds. Volunteers should be self-starters with a sense of adventure and caring spirit.
17-65 years old
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Group living
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is