Chile: La Serena, Rural Areas
1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks
Flexible start/end dates
- Volunteers must be 17 yrs old. There is no age-limit.
- Volunteer should be proficient in Spanish. Basic Spanish is acceptable for urban placements.
- Volunteers should possess a positive attitude, caring nature and helpful spirit.
Cost in US$:
Starting at 895 for one week and please contact us for more details
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
- Written materials pre-departure
- Travel while in host country
- Language instruction
Program Fees Include:
Pre-trip materials, guidance and support with travel planning. In-country half day Spanish language course. Accommodation with local host family. 3 meals and day. Airport transfers on arrival and departure. Project Coordinator and On-site support. Letter of Completion.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- Disability Issues
- English Teaching
- Health Care
- Health Education
- Public Health
- Social Work
- Street Children
Volunteers accepted from all nationalities, backgrounds, professions and skills. We prefer volunteer 17 yrs and older. Volunteers are those searching for a different sort of vacation, on a career break, a retiree, or a gap year student.
This Program is open to
Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home