1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 9-12 Weeks, 3-6 Months
Flexible start and end dates
- Volunteers must be 17 yrs old. There is no age-limit.
- Volunteers should possess a positive attitude, flexibility and patience.
- Volunteers need to have a sense of adventure and humor
Cost in US$:
starting at 790 for 1 or 2 weeks, please contact us for the costs for more weeks
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Pre-departure orientation/Training
- Registration fees
- Travel while in host country
- Written materials pre-departure
Program Fees Include:
Pre-trip orientation guide, guidance and support with travel planning. Accommodation with local host family or shared volunteer residence. 3 meals a day. Airport transfers on arrival and departure at Douala International airport. On-site project coordinator & 24/7 support. ABV letter of completion and certificate.
- Building & Construction Projects
- Childcare & Children
- Community Development
- English Teaching
- Grassroots Organization
- Health Care
- Youth Development
Volunteers accepted from all nationalities, backgrounds, professions and skills. We prefer volunteer 18 yrs and older. Volunteers are those searching for a different sort of vacation, on a career break, a retiree, or a gap year student. We expect volunteers to travel with an open mind, a caring nature and a sense of humor!
17yrs and older
This Program is open to
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Worldwide Participants. This Program is also open to Families, Couples and Individuals.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Re-Entry Debriefing at Home