Blog of the Week Guidelines
Have you ever come across a travel-related blog that you thought deserved recognition? Was the content unique, interesting and geared towards meaningful travel? If so, GoAbroad would love to hear about it!
Every week on the GoAbroad Blog we will be featuring a new travel blog as our Blog of the Week. With so many amazing travel blogs out there, GoAbroad is excited to bring new resources to your fingertips.
Please follow these guidelines when nominating a blog for consideration
1. The content must be relevant to travel and/or international education
2. The blog is updated on a regular and consistent basis
3. The blog has unique and original posts
4. There is engagement evident within posts (This could include comments, Facebook “likes,” Twitter shares, etc.)
Other considerations to keep in mind:
1. Is there anything interesting about the design and aesthetics of the blog?
2. How easy/difficult is the blog to navigate?
3. Are links included to other social networks, or ways to communicate with the blog/blogger?
4. If submitting a blog where the traveler is no longer abroad, the content must be no older than six months
***Please keep in mind that submitting a nomination for a blog more than once will not help its chances of being selected.
If the blog is chosen as the GoAbroad Blog of the Week, there will be links included in the post to your site as well as an original GoAbroad badge–which we encourage you to post on your own site.
Already know of a blog you’d like to nominate? Submit it to the nomination form!