We Love Writers!
If you are passionate about a certain destination, are looking for productive ways to continue processing your experience abroad, or are just looking to get your feet wet as a travel writer, you’ve come to the WRITE place (get it?).
Gung-ho writers should email the following to email@example.com:
Name – I want to be a GoAbroad writer!
- Bio: ~75 word bio written in 3rd person
- Social Media Links
- Travel Cred – Destinations (i.e. Spain, China, etc.)
- Studied abroad in X
- Volunteered abroad in Y
- Your Travel Cred – Types (i.e. Conservation volunteering, French studies)
- Studied X abroad (i.e. Business, Politics, etc.)
- Volunteered abroad in X projects
- What unique perspectives, as a writer, can you offer the GoAbroad community? i.e. I did a heritage trip; I am a minority; I only hop when I travel, etc.
- What are 3-5 article ideas for our site?
Your resume, cover letter, and 3-5 favorite travel photos.
Note: Due to the high volume of inquiries, our responses may take up to a few weeks.
GoAbroad.com is committed to providing the most comprehensive international education and alternative travel resources. Our user-generated reviews, verified program listings, comprehensive interviews, and authoritative articles aim to help future travelers see the world intentionally and thoughtfully. Learn more by visiting our About Us page.