Become a Featured Contributor to GoAbroad.com!
GoAbroad.com is the leading resource for meaningful travel. We’re a community dedicated to learning about the world, engaging with local communities, and helping travelers make more informed decisions about where they should go and what they’d like to do.
Do you often think, “I wish I would have known XYZ before studying/interning/teaching/working abroad”? Do you have advice for potential meaningful travelers? Do you want to reach an audience of over a million unique visitors every month? Then you should consider writing an article for us!
To submit an article pitch to GoAbroad, click on the link below!
What We’re Looking For
Our feature articles incorporate the following:
- Don’t forgot to review our current articles to see what we already have, what we might be missing, and what you can contribute
- Minimum of 1,000 words
- Minimum of 5 photos with accompanying captions
- Articles MUST be original pieces unpublished elsewhere on the web – including blogs, websites, or other sources
- Articles must be relevant and unique to our readers
- Practical Information for individuals who are interested in participating in meaningful travel programs
- Location specific information to help individuals narrow down their country and city of choice
- Insider experiences of what it is like to participate in unique travel programs
What You Get Out of Writing For GoAbroad
1. Published Work: The GoAbroad online communities encompass more than 107,000 (and growing!) world travelers with over a million unique visitors to GoAbroad each month — elevating the presence of your work on the web and adding credit to your name as a published travel writer. GoAbroad has long been known in the travel and international education industries for publishing high quality content and writing for us will only serve to emphasize this.
2. Featured Author Page – which includes:
- A short bio and photos
- Links to social media and your personal website
- A growing list of published travel articles!
What to Expect After Submitting a Pitch
1. If your submission is accepted, you’ll be contacted by one of our editors within two weeks, so you can work with our team through the publication process.
2. Due to the high volume of submissions we receive, we cannot respond to every pitch. If you don’t hear from us within two weeks, you’re encouraged to continue submitting ideas until your best ones are accepted!
All content MUST be original and unpublished work. GoAbroad requires that all posts featured on GoAbroad be unique and relevant to readers.
Best of luck, and we look forward to receiving your ideas
Submit a pitch now!