What do you think of when you hear the word ‘Christmas’? Gifts and wrapping paper? Tinsel and trees? Snowflakes and reindeer? Family togetherness and great food? The festive season is a magical time but we’d like to argue that spending it in Africa, giving back to local communities and engaging with kids who have very little, will make it even more so.READ MORE
Ever notice that while you’re in a different country some things seem better than they are in your home nation? Maybe this is due to the euphoric state of mind travel puts you in, or maybe things seem better because they’re different. No matter the reason, this sensation makes exploring…READ MORE
- Meet Caitlin: A Meaningful Traveler Headed to Ireland! Thursday, 1 December 2016
- Don’t Miss Win the World South Africa! Monday, 28 November 2016
- Seeking Experienced & Amateur Travel Writers for the GoAbroad Writer’s Academy Spring 2017 Monday, 21 November 2016
- What is the GoAbroad Meaningful Travel Manifesto? Monday, 26 September 2016
- Zoom in on Culture Photo Contest Winners Tuesday, 30 August 2016
- Traveling Smart: 8 Words Global Students Should Avoid Thursday, 24 May 2012
- Guest Post: Speaking “Spandarish,” Coffeepot Cooking, & Dim Sum Dating as a Jamaican in China Wednesday, 22 February 2012
- 2012 Innovation in Sustainability Award: University of Oregon Friday, 27 July 2012
- 12 Inspiring Travel Reads Monday, 30 July 2012
- Connect with GoAbroad in Your Town This Fall Tuesday, 6 September 2011
- Gezilecek Yerler: I agree with you :)...
- web and mobile developer: Great options for finding a job...
- Cara: Travel writing is a great profession and experienc...
- Three Kinds of Student Visas – Student Union: […] GoAbroad.com notes that, International s...
- Cara: This is a great article, and very helpful for many...