In my previous post I discussed how students need to realize they have to advocate for themselves. As outlined in the Personal Assessment of Traits and Habits (PATH) to Success, there are other traits and habits that students should work on as well and include: being comfortable being uncomfortable, dealing…READ MORE
Tag Archives: developing countries
- 11 Reasons Every Girl Should Study Abroad: Part One Monday, 10 March 2014
- Hear Us Roar: Women Who Changed the World Friday, 7 March 2014
- Europe’s Top 10 Most Unique Festivals Thursday, 6 March 2014
- Where Music Meets Travel: Interview with Ben Lloyd, Guitarist for the Sleeping Souls and Travel App Expert Thursday, 6 March 2014
- How to Survive Airport Security Tuesday, 4 March 2014
- GoAbroad.com’s Top Solo Female Travel Bloggers Tuesday, 30 October 2012
- Guest Post: Speaking “Spandarish,” Coffeepot Cooking, & Dim Sum Dating as a Jamaican in China Wednesday, 22 February 2012
- GoAbroad.com’s Top Expat Bloggers! Wednesday, 30 January 2013
- Ten Unique Languages to Learn Tuesday, 16 August 2011
- Traveling Smart: 8 Words Global Students Should Avoid Thursday, 24 May 2012
- Tiffany Harrison: I just adore this part: \"Writing reams of poetry ...
- Gökhan - Yoldaki.com: read almost all! gotta start writing one :D...
- vedic astrology: […] Source URL: http://www.goabroad.com/blog...
- 2012 Innovative Student Video Award: University of South Carolina | GoAbroad.com Blog: […] the 2012 NAFSA Conference and Expo, the ...
- Sierra: Wow- I almost took a trip to Nepal a few years ago...
adventure travel CELTA certification countryabroad degree programs destinations digest eco-travel education abroad employment employment opportunities English language education ESL certification experiential travel gap year programs GoAbroad Blogger Programs GoAbroad Bloggers GoAbroad guest post Guest Post high school programs homestay intern abroad international education international experience internship abroad internship programs job opportunities language programs language study student exchange study abroad study abroad programs teach abroad teaching English teaching English as a foreign language teaching English as a second language TEFL certification TESOL certification travel advice travel tips United States of America (USA) volunteer abroad volunteer opportunities volunteer programs work abroad youth programs