In my previous post I discussed how students need to realize they have to advocate for themselves. As outlined in the Personal Assessment of Traits and Habits (PATH) to Success, there are other traits and habits that students should work on as well and include: being comfortable being uncomfortable, dealing…READ MORE
Tag Archives: developing countries
- A Guide to Frequent Flyer Awards Thursday, 29 January 2015
- #TheRoadshow With GoAbroad & STA Travel – Spring 2015 Wednesday, 28 January 2015
- Win the World & Volunteer With IVHQ in Cusco, Peru! Tuesday, 27 January 2015
- Where Music Meets Travel: An Interview with Joel Barker – Man Behind the ‘Casual Batman’ Mask Thursday, 22 January 2015
- The 5 Worst (And Best!) Travel Outfits Wednesday, 21 January 2015
- GoAbroad.com’s Top Solo Female Travel Bloggers Tuesday, 30 October 2012
- GoAbroad.com’s Top Expat Bloggers! Wednesday, 30 January 2013
- Guest Post: Speaking “Spandarish,” Coffeepot Cooking, & Dim Sum Dating as a Jamaican in China Wednesday, 22 February 2012
- Ten Unique Languages to Learn Tuesday, 16 August 2011
- Traveling Smart: 8 Words Global Students Should Avoid Thursday, 24 May 2012
- Bruce Jones: Great article! Here\'s an article to help you g...
- Bruce Jones: For those looking for an alternative to studying a...
- Bruce Jones: Nice article. Working abroad is the way most of u...
- Kathy Martinez: Cool article Dominique.....wish I could have been ...
- Working Nomad: I don\'t agree with much of that, I consider mysel...
adventure travel CELTA certification countryabroad degree programs destinations digest eco-travel education abroad employment employment opportunities English language education ESL certification experiential travel gap year programs GoAbroad Blogger Programs GoAbroad Bloggers GoAbroad Contributor GoAbroad guest post high school programs homestay intern abroad international education international experience internship abroad internship programs job opportunities language programs language study student exchange study abroad study abroad programs teach abroad teaching English teaching English as a foreign language teaching English as a second language TEFL certification TESOL certification travel advice travel tips United States of America (USA) volunteer abroad volunteer opportunities volunteer programs work abroad youth programs