Contributed by IES Abroad Films that capture the essence of study abroad are hard to come by. Which is exactly why IES Abroad launched their Study Abroad Film Festival last year. Now in its second year, 45 student films submissions have been narrowed down to 3 finalists by an esteemed jury—and…READ MORE
It’s that time of year again where school has started back up and classes are underway. It’s also the time of year where GoAbroad representatives will be attending a variety of 2012 fairs and making campus visits! GoAbroad is excited to be a part of these events around the country,…READ MORE
- What is the GoAbroad Meaningful Travel Manifesto? Monday, 26 September 2016
- Zoom in on Culture Photo Contest Winners Tuesday, 30 August 2016
- Zoom in on Culture with GoAbroad! Monday, 8 August 2016
- Join the GoAbroad Writer’s Academy Thursday, 21 July 2016
- Come Snap With Us! Monday, 11 July 2016
- Traveling Smart: 8 Words Global Students Should Avoid Thursday, 24 May 2012
- Guest Post: Speaking “Spandarish,” Coffeepot Cooking, & Dim Sum Dating as a Jamaican in China Wednesday, 22 February 2012
- 2012 Innovation in Sustainability Award: University of Oregon Friday, 27 July 2012
- 12 Inspiring Travel Reads Monday, 30 July 2012
- GoAbroad.com’s Top Travel Photo Bloggers! Thursday, 7 March 2013
- Cara: This is a great article, and very helpful for many...
- Sandra Parker: Great post. Thanks for sharing this with us. New ...
- SOS do Amor: Lindas canções que fizeram parte da minha juvent...
- Sam David: Really admirable of the great Russia. I want creat...
- Dive shops Auckland: Soon this will be filled with coral and teeming wi...