GoAbroad Innovation Awards
Showcasing the Best of Originality, Creativity and Exceptional Ideas in International Education!
As the leading resource for meaningful travel, GoAbroad is pleased to present annual awards for innovations in international education. The winners are announced during GoAbroad’s reception at the annual NAFSA: Association of International Educators conference.
The purpose of these awards is to acknowledge institutions, organizations, and individuals who are creating initiatives to move the field of international education forward, and to commend leaders in the community for their efforts to go beyond the conventional.
The Innovation Awards are divided into the following eight categories:
- Innovation in Marketing: Creative and groundbreaking marketing
- Innovative New Program: Inventive global programs
- Innovative Use of Technology: Technological advancement towards education
- Innovative Use of Social Media: Unique communication using social media
- Innovation in Sustainability: Commitment to environmental conservation
- Innovation in Diversity: Established leader in the area of diversity
- Innovative Student Video: Captures the true essence of international education
- People's Choice Award: Nominated by advisers, chosen by students
Nominations are evaluated on their originality, creativity, and contribution of exceptional ideas. An institution or organization my nominate themselves.