Showcasing the Best of Originality, Creativity and Exceptional Ideas in International Education.
GoAbroad is pleased to announce we are now accepting nominations for the 2012 GoAbroad Innovation Awards!
In 2011, GoAbroad began honoring institutions, organizations, and individuals in international educational by presenting the GoAbroad Innovation Awards during the GoAbroad reception at the annual NAFSA conference. These awards recognize and celebrate those who are creating initiatives to move the field forward and commend leaders in the community for their efforts to go beyond the conventional. We can’t wait to see what this year’s awards will bring!
Nominations are evaluated and winners are chosen by a selective group of international education professionals known as the GoAbroad Innovations Academy. You may nominate your own or another organization/institution, as well as individuals for an Innovation Award.
The GoAbroad Innovation Awards are divided into the following eight categories:
1. INNOVATION IN MARKETING : Creative and groundbreaking marketing
2. INNOVATIVE NEW PROGRAM : Inventive global programs
3. INNOVATIVE USE OF TECHNOLOGY : Technological advancement towards education
4.INNOVATIVE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA : Unique communication using social media
5. INNOVATION IN SUSTAINABILITY : Commitment to environmental conservation
6. INNOVATION IN GLOBAL EQUITY & ACCESS : Established leader in the area of diversity
7. INNOVATIVE STUDENT VIDEO : Captures the true essence of international education
8. PEOPLE’S CHOICE : Nominated by advisers, chosen by students
We encourage your organization and students to apply for these prestigious awards!
Click GOABROAD 2012 AWARDS to read more about each award!