Venture to Switzerland, a nation of beauty, thrill, and serenity. With mountain ranges and secluded villages offering exciting, one-of-a-kind activities every student must try.
1. Visit Gimmelwald - a train, bus, and gondola ride from Interlaken, Gimmelwald is a hidden gem tucked away in the peaks at 1363 meters. This traffic free village can be toured in 15 minutes as you take in the fresh spring water troughs, log cabin architecture, and a lifestyle untouched by modern ideals.
2. Wooden Sled Racing - stop in Murren, a great ski village above Lauterbrunnen and rent a wooden sled for about €6. You'll get endless adventure by sledding down from the town to Gimmelwald, along the winding trail on the side of the mountain.
3. Paraglide - stop by and say hi at Airtime in the valley of Lauterbrunnen and be prepared to fly through the sky face to face with snow capped mountains.
4. Skiing in Jungfrau Region - from Grindelwald's beginner slopes and tree-lined runs to Murren's more challenging moguls at Schilthorn, there is something for everyone.
5. First Flyer Zip Cableway - check this out in Grindelwald to take in the views.
6. Ride the Schilthornbahn to the top of the Schilthorn - have a big breakfast in the 360 degree revolving restaurant at the summit.
7. Get misted by Trummelbach - a unique waterfall in Lauterbrunnen that is actually inside a mountain. Here you can take an elevator ride and then hike through the tunnels deep inside.
8. Sample Cheese Fondue - with many of the villages being known for their authentic Swiss cheese, make sure to take in an interactive dinner.
9. Melt in your Mouth Chocolate - discover how the finest specialities are made first hand! Visit the Schuh Chocolate Show at 5pm each day.
10. Jump Off a Cliff - into adrenaline pumping activities? The Jungfrau region is home to some of the most famous cliff jumping and extreme sport activities around. You only live once!